To replay the video, hit the "Refresh" button on your browser
WHY I do what I do
by Dennis Marcellino
I tried nearly everything the world had to offer (in terms of lifestyle, problem solving and truth) 21 approaches in all - and the first 20 didnt fully and ultimately work1.
I tried doing what the Bible says and it worked2.
Because of my backgrounds in science, psychology, spirituality and theology, I've been able to PROVE that God exists and the Bible is true and contains the optimum ways to approach life. Therefore I want to more and more get out these PROOFS of what THE truth is in service to God, and so that people and society will know what THE truth is and not waste time and resources basing their ways on living out and promoting things that arent true and that arent health producing3.
1They didn't work in being able to:
satisfy an inner driven desire to know the truth;
end any and all addictive/impulsive tendencies;
resolve an inner angst;
give me deep fulfillment;
eliminate boredom and shallow satisfactions and lead me to what really would satisfy me deeply;
resolve the issue about what happens after death;
know how to optimally interact with others;
give me a confidence and good self-esteem that is based on reality;
show me when and how Im on and when Im off.
2 It worked in being able to bring clarity and understanding and wisdom to my mind in such a way that my heart was also satisfied; and in being able to do all the things that I said in the last paragraph (footnote 1).
3 Im also driven to bring this message to others and the world because Ive figured out ways to present and prove that all that Im saying here is true and how others can verify that for themselves. And I do it in such a way that I don't see being done fully, objectively and succinctly anywhere else. I do this through my books, DVDs, presentations and websites.
5 ways you can become a part of T.R.U.E.
I'd like to Join T.R.U.E.
(This includes a free newsletter) "Wow, what awesome newsletters!! They are great. They spoke so much life to me. Thank you very much. You really have a clear handle on the Spirit. I wish there were more like you out there." Judie, Maui, Hawaii
|Click here to join ($25 per year) and then we will let you know about upcoming presentations and meetings and you will get a monthly newsletter with inspiring articles and T.R.U.E. activities.|
I want to take the "How To Understand And Directly Experience God" course
|Click here to sign up for the course: http://www.DirectlyConnectingToGod.com This is guaranteed|
to be the best Christian (and really, basic life) education and formation you could get anywhere.
I would like to contribute to T.R.U.E. God loves a cheerful giver." 2Corinthians 9:7
If you would like to make a donation with your credit card or through PayPal, click here
Or you could mail your donation to:
I feel strongly about this and want to apply to be on the Board of Directors For we are God's co-workers" 1Corinthians 3:9
|Send an email stating this to Feedback@ConclusiveProofOfGod.com and we will send you a form to apply.
Please pray for this new ministry ... that it will gather support and find and create opportunities to spread God in an intelligent and loving way.
T.R.U.E. Mission Statement
What are we trying to do with TRUE?
Basically: give God and the Bible a greater and more objective presence in the world at large and in the Christian world to greater degrees by objectively and scientifically proving that He exists and that the Bible is all true and that it is the most effective body of knowledge a person can pattern their life after or a society can pattern its laws and culture after.
1. Because most people seem oblivious to God and the greatness He has to offer, as they are just focused on worldly pass times and stresses, all within worldly traditions and ways of living. But weve realized the tremendous beauty in God and His ways and the good function that following the Bible to the letter produces. And we can see that society in general and most people dont see that (by their priorities and focuses and what they talk about). We realized these things through peak spiritual experiences and through experimenting with life and critically thinking about it, which ended with seeing that following the Bible is the thing that works best. This is also something that people who have experienced NDEs (Near Death Experiences) are instantly transformed into experiencing and seeing.
2. Because we see suffering in the world that doesnt have to be if Gods holy ways were to be understood and followed.
3. Because we see the laws of the land not being in harmony with optimum human functioning, as designed by our Creator/Designer.
4. Because we see mediocrity and evil dominating the mainstream culture.
5. Because we see untruths dominating the mainstream educational institutions and a rise in atheism, we therefore see a need for God and the Bible to be objectively and scientifically PROVEN in the world.
6. Because we see that all of the goals stated here will have a better chance of being carried out if people who are serious for God and seeing those goals fulfilled were to be gathered under one organization and would work together.
7. To give people the opportunity to address the questions that they have hidden about the most important things of life (optimum function and death) and to get real answers to those questions that are scientifically proven and therefore can stand up to any other answers (or lack of answers) and ways found in the world.
TRUE offers CONCLUSIVE, objectively and scientifically IRREFUTABLE PROOF that the Bible is 100% reliable as a source of truth and the best ways to approach life and living. Now, that proof needs to be delivered. And that is a big part of what TRUE does. That is a badly needed part of the work of the modern day evangelist: the actual delivering of that proof into the world.
The importance of what we focus on
Have you ever noticed the difference in your experience when you focus on worldly things versus when you focus on Godly things in what you watch on TV or what you read or what you do or what you talk about? Arent the Godly focuses much more fulfilling? I noticed that recently when I went from watching a TV show on the Game Show Network, to watching a documentary on Near Death Experiences. The difference I experienced was watching my experience instantly transformed going from shallow and just something to pass the time, to an experience that was deep and inspiring and meaningful. And the latter was much more pleasurable.
When we rise above the mundane and put our focus on God and serving Him, God transforms our experience to the highest and most fulfilling it can be. And the potential heights with God are amazing and the best that life has to offer. I say that as one who with God has had the most pleasurable experiences of my life. And seeing and experiencing from the Ultimate Perspective is very liberating and keeps us from getting snagged into the negative snares of this life. It also keeps us within God's purposes and missions for our life.
So given the lack of high level God focuses in the world, TRUE offers OPPORTUNITIES to focus on, speak about, and learn about God, and be inspired within holy fellowship with like minded spirits, serving side by side in inSpired projects. Churches (to varying degrees) also offer these things. But the unique things that TRUE offers are: direct intellectual outreach into the culture, as well as a course that develops a person in the most important basics in life: knowing and walking with God directly in mind, heart and spirit.
Are you right for TRUE and is TRUE right for you? Questions to ask yourself.
1. Have you realized and experienced just how great what God has to offer is? We have, and we see that most people dont realize this.
2. Are you totally comfortable about what will happen to you after you die?
3. Do you see the suffering in the world? Do you know someone who is suffering? Are you suffering in any way?
4. Are you deeply fulfilled? Are you unsatisfied about your inner life in any way?
5. Are you happy with where the culture is at? Do you think that young adults are being given a world where they can easily put and keep a marriage together and where they can easily find and maintain an inner peace? Do the mainstream institutions and culture make it easy or hard to raise children in God and His ways?
6. Do you think this nation has the best set of laws possible? Do you think that politicians really care about you?
7. Would you like to be involved in something deep and meaningful and affect all of that in a positive way? Would you like your peer group to be people whose top priority is God and His perfection, recognizing that this would also greatly help your growth?
8. Could you PROVE to someone that God exists and the Bible is true? Well, the mainstream institutions of this country dont include God or the Bible. How can that be in a country where over 90% believe in God? Do you think that is good? Would you like to do something about that?
9. Would you like to have a peace with others without having to compromise your inner peace with God?
10. Do you ever experience boredom? Do your relationships and activities sometime feel shallow and draining?